Source: Neutron mailing list
A new update of SasView, version 3.1.2, has just been released. It is recommended that all users of SasView upgrade.
New in Version 3.1.2
This release is a major stability improvement, having fixed a serious bug that came to light since release 3.1.1. All users should upgrade.
- Fixes bug #468 broken remove constraint buttons in simultaneous/constrained fitting panel
- Fixes bug #474 resulting from changes in 3.1.1 that had introduced an error in the high-Q of slit-smeared models.
- Fixes bug #478 which would cause wx to run out of IDs and result in SasView crashing even if left alone.
- Fixes bug #479 missing help button on simultaneous/constrained fit page
- Fixes bug #480 GUI resizing issues on simultaneous fit page
- Fixes bug #486 broken Report Results
- Fixes bug #488 redraw issues in fit page
New in Version 3.1.1
- Fixes bug #457 that prevented SasView from starting if the user was not connected to the internet, or was behind a proxy server.